Terms and conditions
This website is owned by Beef + Lamb New Zealand Inc (Beef + Lamb NZ). The aim of this website is to provide recipes and educate and inspire the New Zealand public through showcasing cooking techniques, tips and tricks.
On this website you will find information about:
- Cooking techniques, tips, and tricks
- Cooking inspiration
- Cooking ingredients
- Nutritional information
The information is set out to help the user access the material that is most relevant to their needs.
The Beef + Lamb NZ website is intended to provide general information to the public. Beef + Lamb NZ accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies, in the information provided. Further, it will not be liable to anyone in respect of any loss, damage, injury or expense, suffered or incurred as a result of reliance on the information on this website.
Visitors to this website are advised that:
- Material on this website is information of a general nature only, and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity. For specific health, nutrition, business, or legal advice, please contact an appropriate entity.
- This website contains links to third party websites which are not under the control of Beef + Lamb NZ. Beef + Lamb NZ is not responsible or liable for the contents of any linked website, or any link contained in a linked website. Beef + Lamb NZ provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by Beef + Lamb NZ.
- Beef + Lamb NZ may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information on this website without notice.
- Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of it.
The material on this website is copyright. The copyright owner is Beef + Lamb NZ. Material may be copied for personal use, or for educational or research purposes provided that it is attributed to Beef + Lamb NZ. Material on this website must not be used for any other purpose without the prior written consent of Beef + Lamb NZ. Resources are provided freely for use by any individual or business as long as ownership of them by Beef + Lamb NZ is respected and communicated and they are altered in a way that infringes upon the Beef + Lamb NZ copyright. Where any inconsistency exists between this copyright statement and any copyright statement contained in any document on this website, any such inconsistency shall be resolved in favour of the latter document.