Nature's Power Pack
- New Zealand beef and lamb are more than just wholesome, versatile ingredients and delicious menu options.
- Tasty beef and lamb dishes are excellent sources of many essential nutrients and make an important contribution to the healthy, balanced diet of New Zealanders.
- Lean beef and lamb are two of the best sources of well-absorbed iron. What is often overlooked however, is lean red meat provides a total nutrition package.
- Beef and lamb are important sources of protein, B group vitamins including B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12, as well as the essential minerals, iron and zinc.
- Lean beef and lamb are nutrient dense foods, in other words, a small serving of lean beef or lamb gives a large amount of important nutrients for health.
- There are surprisingly few calories in lean red meat and due to its high protein content, it makes a satisfying meal (helping us feel full for longer), aiding weight control.
For more information or to ask one of our nutritionists a question, please contact us.
You have no recipes added.
Login or Join Us
to permanently save your recipes, receive monthly recipes to your email and win great prizes!